We have grown from a small start-up into a global consultancy that is majority owned by management and employees. We have 160+ employees speaking 25 languages, and offices in Cape Town, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, New York and Rio de Janeiro. Over the last twelve months alone we’ve operated in 150+ countries.
Our growth has come from being single-minded about client service, innovation and the quality of our people.
Our values are the foundation of our business and the guiding principles by we work with our clients, colleagues and communities:
- Excel: We deliver unrivalled client focus and quality
- Evolve: We continuously improve and innovate
- Collaborate: We achieve more through teamwork
- Do What’s Right: We are transparent, ethical, honest and fair
- Offices opened in Hong Kong and New York; Crisis Management response services are launched
- Omnium Private, who support private clients with professional executive assistance and family office services, is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of S-RM
- MBO from Salamanca Group. S-RM is now majority owned by its management and staff with XL Catlin, an NYSE-listed insurer and key client of the firm, as an additional key investor
- Offices opened in Rio and Cape Town, and Cyber Security services are launched
- Salamanca Risk Management is merged with Salamanca Capital to form Salamanca Group
- Geneva office is opened
- Business Intelligence and Private Client services are launched. Revenues exceed £5 million GBP for the first time
- Salamanca Risk Management is founded as a security consultancy