Analytical work in our Business Intelligence unit is varied and challenging: projects range from a few days to several months, and your work will focus on different industries and countries. With every project you will be expected to build up knowledge of new industries, political trends, commercial developments, and key figures within business and politics. You will be responsible for leading open-source intelligence projects, become skilled in using a range of research tools and databases, and receive training in our approach and analytical methodologies. We provide a mixture of internal and external training for you to promote your development, in addition to mentoring and ongoing support for your career.
What are we looking for from candidates?
- Exceptional candidates who are interested in intellectually challenging and varied work;
- A curiosity to learn about new industries, political trends, commercial developments and key figures within business and politics in different countries;
- A top academic qualification with a strong performance record;
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- The ability to think laterally and think of new ways of solving problems and finding answers;
- A love of writing and an ability to write clearly & accurately;
- Foreign languages are an advantage, but not essential;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
If you believe that you have the research skills and intellectual curiosity to be a part of our expanding team, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining what makes you a good candidate for the Analyst Graduate Programme to email@example.com. There are new intakes throughout the year.