S-RM is seeking Analysts to join the Central America and North America team within the company’s Corporate Intelligence division in our Washington, DC or New York offices.
WHO WE ARE
S-RM is a global intelligence and cyber security consultancy. Since 2005, we’ve helped some of the most sophisticated clients in the world solve some of their most complex challenges.
We’ve been able to do this because of our outstanding people. We’re committed to developing bright, curious, driven individuals who want to think critically, solve complex problems, and achieve success.
But we also know that work isn’t everything, It’s about the lives and careers it helps us build. We’re immensely proud of this culture and we invest in our people’s wellbeing, learning, and ideas every day.
We’re excited you’re thinking about joining us.
As an Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Researching, writing, reviewing and editing desktop-based compliance and strategic intelligence reports on companies and individuals for due diligence and investigatory purposes;
- Providing subject matter expertise on the political, regulatory and corporate risk environment in the Central America and North America Region;
- Conducting research on corporate and political issues in relevant regional languages; and,
- Presenting to managers and clients.
The role will be based in our Washington DC or New York offices, however we have flexible working arrangements available.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We think candidates with the following skills and experience are likely to succeed as Corporate Intelligence Analysts at S-RM.
That said, if you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
We nurture a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.
We’re looking for the following experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrable regional experience or interests;
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university;
- Excellent written and spoken English; and,
- Excellent research and investigative skills.
Successful candidates are also likely to show the following personal attributes:
- A clear interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
Candidates must have permission to work in the USA by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, including:
- 20 days holiday per year in addition to 10 public holidays (+1 day for every day of service up to a maximum of 25 days);
- Life insurance – 4x annual salary;
- Matching pension contribution up to 6% (up to a maximum of 12% combined), and financial education;
- Military Leave– to a maximum of 5 years;
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours.
- Parental Support:
- Fertility treatment leave – 5 days of leave per cycle of treatment per year;
- Maternity leave – 26 weeks of full pay followed by 13 weeks of half pay;
- Paternity leave – 6 weeks of full pay.
- Various Health and Medical Benefits including:
- 100% Company paid private medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, partner and children;
- Gym discounts for you and your partner;
- EAP programme for you and your immediate family;
- Free access to the world-famous mindfulness app Headspace.
The Application Process
To apply for this role, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com. The application process will include:
- A preliminary call which will be a chance for you to find out more about S-RM and the role.
- A research and writing task. This will assess your analytical and writing skills and give you a better sense of the work we do.
- One interview discussing the research task and your technical skills.
- One interview discussing your previous experience, broader competencies, and suitability for the role.
Salary information for our US Corporate Intelligence Analysts and Senior Analysts range from: $65,000- $85,000
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.