We are seeking an Analyst to join the Asia Pacific team within S-RM’s Corporate Intelligence division in Hong Kong.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main duties and responsibilities of a Corporate Intelligence Analyst on the Asia Pacific team are:
- Conducting detailed research using multiple research tools and databases, including restricted access public sources.
- Supporting Asia Pacific-focused investigations.
- Conducting multi-language research on commercial, regulatory, and political issues in Asia Pacific.
- Researching and writing open source and human source due diligence reports focused on Asia Pacific based companies and individuals.
Regional subject matter expertise
- Providing subject matter expertise on the political, regulatory and commercial risk environment in the Asia Pacific region.
- Presenting research findings and analysis to managers and clients.
The role will be based in our Hong Kong office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- A high working proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai, or Vietnamese.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent research and investigative skills.
- Experience living / working in Asia Pacific and direct knowledge of the region’s commercial landscape.
- Relevant industry experience is an advantage.
The individual will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear understanding of the Corporate Intelligence industry, and a strong rationale for applying to the role.
- A demonstrable interest in regional political and business affairs.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability.
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required.
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the Hong Kong SAR by the start of their employment.