S-RM is seeking critical thinkers with a strong background in research and qualitative analysis and an understanding of the commercial environment in Russia, to join our Citizenship & Visa (C&V) team.
Our clients are government agencies that run citizenship- and residency-by-investment programs. We help these clients understand and manage their exposure to money laundering, meet legal and regulatory requirements and safeguard their commercial reputations.
If you are passionate about understanding the different forms that: fraud and bribery, sanctions evasion, and the laundering of funds and assets can take; and the impact of these issues on the commercial landscape in Russia, this role is for you.
We are looking for someone who is adaptable, can be part of a team and wants to grow with the business. A C&V analyst is likely to take on the following tasks on a day-to-day basis:
- Conducting in-depth online research on subjects and their wealth generation using various open-source tools;
- Critically analysing and assessing all information obtained during research, including media, and insight human sources;
- Conducting research on regional commercial, security and political issues;
- Presenting research and assessments clearly in written form;
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
All candidates should have:
- The ability to read Russian to a standard that enables you to critically assess the meaning and relevance of media articles;
- A demonstrable understanding of commercial dynamics in Russia;
- A demonstrable understanding of the different forms that corruption and sanctions evasion takes across sectors and geographies in Russia;
- An understanding of the media and legal landscape in Russia;
- The ability to write in clear and concise business English;
- Great teamwork and verbal communication skills and an agile and proactive approach to your own career development.
All candidates must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
In return, we will provide:
- A tailored three-week training programme to ensure you have all the tools to succeed in your role;
- Access to a professional buddy throughout your first 12 months;
- A fast-paced and highly collaborative working environment, with the ability to continue learning throughout your career with us;
- Opportunities to collaborate within S-RM and work in an environment that encourages innovation and forward-thinking;
- Flexible working hours and 25 holiday days per year, increasing to a maximum of 30 days based on tenure;
- Private medical and dental insurance, including cover for mental health treatment, as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement;
- 6% matching pension contribution; 4 x annual salary life insurance;
- Market-leading maternity and paternity benefits.
The role will be based in our London office, however we have flexible working arrangements available.
The Application Process
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV and a cover letter tailored to this job description, outlining why you think you are a great fit for the Analyst role, the C&V team and S-RM, to email@example.com.
The application process will include:
- A preliminary call, which will be a chance for you to find out more about S-RM and the role.
- A research, writing and assessment task. This will assess your analytical and writing skills and give you a better sense of the work we do.
- First Interview- this will be run remotely
- Second interview- this will be run remotely
We nurture a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.