S-RM is seeking analysts to join the Citizenship & Visa team within its Corporate Intelligence division. This team performs due diligence on applicants for citizenship-by-investment and visa programmes on behalf of government agencies worldwide. For these investigations, we assess a range of matters, including financial crime, militancy links, corruption, fraud, political exposure and reputational issues.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing due diligence reports on applicants for citizenship-by-investment and visa programmes;
- Reviewing applications and performing detailed due diligence and compliance risk checks and anti-money laundering analysis;
- Conducting public-record research on applicants using a range of open-source tools and databases;
- Conducting research on commercial, security and political issues relevant to applications; and
- Analysing human-source material.
The role will be based in our London office
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- As a minimum, a bachelor’s degree (2.1 or higher);
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Excellent research and investigative skills.
- Working proficiency in Arabic, Mandarin or Kurdish.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in international political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.