S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.
We are seeking Arabic-speaking corporate intelligence analysts to join our team in London.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching and writing compliance and strategic intelligence reports on companies and individuals for due diligence and investigatory purposes
- Providing subject matter expertise on the political, regulatory and corporate risk environments in the Middle East and North Africa region
- Conducting research in English and Arabic on corporate and political issues; and,
- Presenting to managers and clients.
The role will be based in our London office, however we have flexible working arrangements available.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- A high working proficiency in English and Arabic;
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree (2.1 or higher);
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- Experience working in a commercial landscape is highly desirable
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in MENA regional business and political affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required.
We put a lot of effort into ensuring that out benefits package is not only meaningful, but it is also constantly evolving with our employee’s needs. Below you will find some information on a few of the benefits that all our employees can take advantage of:
- Market leading maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- 5% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- Support of your mental wellbeing, including counselling sessions available to you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning
- Very comprehensive private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement, and seasonal flu vaccination
- 50% discount with a nationwide gym chain
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.