We are seeking corporate intelligence analysts to build our team in our new Singapore office, offering exciting opportunities for growth and development in a tight-knit team.
To apply for this role, please ensure a cover letter is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO we are
S-RM is a global risk and intelligence consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have 300+ practitioners spanning eight international offices, serving clients across all regions and major sectors.
We support our clients by providing intelligence that informs critical decision-making and strategies, from investments and partnerships through to disputes; by helping organisations build resilience to cyber, operational and security threats; and by responding to cyber-attacks, security incidents and organisational crises.
Technology sits at the heart of our business and is central to our growth strategy. Our existing digital services include Portal, a secure report-management application, Monitor, an integrity and reputation monitoring service, GSI, a security risk platform and Swan, an intelligence collection platform. We are constantly adding new services and investing in digital transformation across all areas of the business, as we expand the scope of our Corporate Intelligence and Cyber Security offerings.
This position is a Corporate Intelligence Analyst or Senior Analyst, this will be joining a new office for us so will be part of a small, focussed team working primarily in the APAC region. As part of this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Researching and writing desktop-based compliance and intelligence reports on companies and individuals for due diligence and investigatory purposes;
- Providing subject matter expertise on the political, regulatory and corporate risk environments internationally;
- Conducting research in English and other relevant Asian languages on corporate and political issues; and
- Presenting to managers and clients.
The role will be based in our Singapore office. We have flexible working arrangements available but we expect you to be based in the city.
What WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for the following experience and qualifications:
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- A professional working proficiency in English;
- Working proficiency in another Asian language sufficient to read news stories comfortably
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience working in the corporate intelligence, due diligence, or investigations sector is highly desirable.
Successful candidates are also likely to show the following personal attributes:
- A curious mindset and an enthusiasm for research and investigations;
- A clear interest in regional business and political affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in Singapore by the start of their employment.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications which do not have a CV or cover letter will not be considered.
- A preliminary call which will be a chance for you to find out more about S-RM and the role.
- A research and writing task to do in your own time. This will assess your analytical and writing skills and give you a better sense of the work we do.
- One interview discussing the research task and your technical skills.
- One interview discussing your previous experience, broader competencies, and suitability for the role.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.