S-RM is seeking a Analyst to join the Sub-Saharan Africa team within the company’s Corporate Intelligence division in London.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- A high working proficiency in Portuguese or French.
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree with a strong performance record;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Excellent research and investigative skills; and,
- Familiarity with the sub-Saharan African political or commercial landscape is desirable
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.