Who we are
S-RM is a global risk and intelligence consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have 250+ practitioners spanning six international offices, serving clients across all regions and major sectors.
We support our clients by providing intelligence that informs critical decision-making and strategies, from investments and partnerships through to disputes; by helping organisations build resilience to cyber, operational and security threats; and by responding to cyber-attacks, security incidents and organisational crises.
Technology sits at the heart of our business and is central to our growth strategy. Our existing digital services include Portal, a secure report-management application, Monitor, an integrity and reputation monitoring service, GSI, a security risk platform and Swan, an intelligence collection platform. We are constantly adding new services and investing in digital transformation across all areas of the business, as we expand the scope of our Corporate Intelligence and Cyber Security offerings.
We are seeking corporate intelligence analysts to join our team in London.
This will include:
- Researching and writing compliance and intelligence reports on companies and individuals for due diligence and investigatory purposes;
- Providing subject matter expertise on the political, regulatory and corporate risk environments internationally;
- Conducting research in English and Arabic on corporate and political issues; and
- Presenting to managers and clients.
The role will be based in our London office, however we have flexible working arrangements available.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- A professional working proficiency in English;
- Must be able to read and research in Arabic;
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience working in the corporate intelligence, due diligence, or investigations sector is highly desirable.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A curious mindset and an enthusiasm for research and investigations;
- A clear interest in regional business and political affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, including:
- Market leading maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- Up to 40% off with Nuffield Gyms and 20% off for partners
- Fertility treatment leave
- 6% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) for employees and immediate family, including counselling sessions
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive training available, including through LinkedIn Learning with access to more than 13,000 different courses
- Very comprehensive private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement, and seasonal flu vaccination
- Dental Insurance
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
The Application Processe
We want to get to know you, and for you to get to know us, to see if we’d be a good fit. We are responsive and respectful of people’s time throughout our hiring process.
A typical application process includes:
- Initial screening of your application by our recruiting team.
- An interview to assess your baseline technical skills.
- An interview to discuss your previous experience, broader competencies, and suitability for the role.
The easiest way to get your details to us is to send a CV and cover letter to Recruitment@s-rminform.com.