We are seeking an Associate to join the Asia-Pacific team within the company’s Corporate Intelligence division in Hong Kong.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing open source and human source-led due diligence investigations;
- Writing regionally-focused reports on companies and individuals;
- Editing reports and providing constructive feedback;
- Line management of less-experienced Analysts, including involvement in their training and development;
- Preparing proposals for new business;
- Analysing human source material and supporting the development of S-RM’s human source network; and,
- Presenting to case managers and clients.
The role will be based in our Hong Kong office
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree;
- At least two years’ experience working in a relevant industry;
- Some experience interacting with clients;
- Some experience planning and organising projects;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- A working knowledge of financial and commercial concepts.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in Hong Kong by the start of their employment.