S-RM is seeking associates to join the Citizenship & Visa (C&V) team within the company’s Corporate Intelligence division. This team performs due diligence on applicants for citizenship-by-investment and visa programmes on behalf of government agencies worldwide.
For these investigations, we assess a range of matters, including financial crime, militancy links, corruption, fraud, political exposure and reputational issues. The majority of our work is undertaken on applicants from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Asia, and Russia CIS.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Case managing due diligence reports on applicants for citizenship-by-investment and visa programmes, including tasking analysts, working with sources, editing reports, and providing feedback to analysts on specific reports;
- Managing a team of analysts, being responsible for their training, coaching and long-term professional development;
- Supporting the C&V management team by contributing towards operational planning, recruitment, business development, and marketing;
- Managing a network of sources and partners for C&V work; and
- Liaising with government clients regarding ongoing project work.
The role will be based in our London office
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- As a minimum, a bachelor’s degree (2.1 or higher);
- At least 3-4 years of experience working in research-focused and/or project management roles in a relevant industry;
- Experience working for corporate or government clients;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Excellent research skills;
- Demonstrable experience planning and organising projects;
- Relevant experience managing researchers/analysts.
A working proficiency in Arabic, Russian, Farsi or Mandarin, or experience living or working in MENA, Asia or Russia CIS regions, is preferred but not required.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive and willing to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.