WHO WE ARE
S-RM is a global intelligence and cyber security consultancy. Since 2005, we have helped companies, governments and private individuals solve some of their most complex challenges.
We have been able to do this because of our outstanding people. We are committed to developing sharp, curious people who want to think critically, solve complex problems, and achieve success.
But we also know that work is not everything. It is about the lives and careers it helps us build. We are immensely proud of this culture and we invest in our people’s wellbeing, learning, and ideas every day.
We are excited that you are thinking about joining us.
WORKING IN CYBER AT S-RM
Our Cyber Security division is the newest and fastest-growing part of S-RM. The cyber sector is always evolving, and our Advisory, Testing, Incident Response and Forensics practices are in more demand than ever. Our Netherlands Cyber office was opened in March 2022 and delivers all of our services to clients in the Benelux region.
We’re building a team to meet this challenge. We’re quick to respond, innovate, and improve. We don’t get too hung up on hierarchy or bureaucracy. If your ideas are good enough, we’ll empower you to implement them.
We also don’t believe there’s a typical cyber security professional. We’ve built a team of intelligence analysts, technical specialists, software developers, investigators, risk managers, and more. You’ll always find a range of perspectives and expertise to draw on.
If that sounds like your kind of team, we’d like to hear from you.
S-RM’s expansion into the Netherlands is key to our European growth plans, and this role is central to realising those ambitions.
We expect that this position will include the following responsibilities:
- Developing the sales pipeline within the Benelux region: you will own the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities and creating compelling proposals, through to concluding engagements and expanding accounts.
- Developing the sales function in the Benelux region: you will play a key role in expanding the sales team in the Benelux region, defining the culture, and setting it up for success.
- Leading marketing initiatives: you will work closely with our global marketing team to build our presence at industry events (both our own and 3rd party) to expand awareness of our brand and value proposition;
- Deepening global sales collaboration: you will work closely with sales colleagues in the UK and the US to share opportunities, knowledge, and experience to support sales success globally. This will include cross-selling of our corporate intelligence services;
- Generating visibility and insights: you will produce regular updates to the global sales and management team on commercial developments and performance, and look for opportunities to improve reporting.
This role will be based in our Utrecht office, however, flexible working arrangements are available.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We think candidates with the following qualifications and experience are likely to succeed in this role.
That said, if you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box — we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Whilst existing knowledge of cyber security is not a prerequisite, you will need to demonstrate a keen interest in developing your career in the sector.
We nurture a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.
- A demonstrable background in sales and business development in Cyber Security or IT service consulting within the Benelux region;
- The ability to work independently to identify new business opportunities across a range of clients and sectors;
- Experience creating offers, writing proposals, and participating in RFPs; and,
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the Netherlands by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, including:
- 25 holiday days per year, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days + all Dutch public holidays.
- 6% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- Flexible working hours
Extensive training available, including through LinkedIn Learning with access to more than 13,000 different courses.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We want to get to know you, and for you to get to know us, to see if we’d be a good fit. We are responsive and respectful of people’s time throughout our hiring process.
A typical application process includes:
- Initial screening of your application by our recruiting team;
- Initial screening interview;
- A scenario-based interview to understand how you would approach some of the challenges you’ll be faced with in the role; and,
- A meeting with some of our team members to get to know each other and see if there’s a match as a team.
To apply, send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.