S-RM is seeking a Director of Sales to lead and manage business development for its Corporate Intelligence (‘CI’) division.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will be resposibile for generating new business for S-RM’s CI services, with a particular focus on corporate and banking clients in the EMEA region. Specifically the individual will:
- Develop leads and nurture prospects across multiple industries, generate pipeline and support engagement with qualified opportunities.
- Plan and deliver new business opportunities, manage the development of CI’s prospect lists, and develop and deliver campaigns to target new markets or new sectors.
- Organise business development across the CI business unit, so that meetings conducted by CI are coordinated to best effect.
- Track, analyse and report on all leads, opportunities, pipeline and projects to senior CI management and the corporate sales team.
- Liase with other business units on a regular basis to understand firm-wide cross-selling opportunities that may involve CI.
- Coordinate S-RM’s advisors to support CI business development, and contribute towards the expansion of S-RM’s advisory network.
- Work closely with the S-RM marketing team to organise events, webinars and other outreach campaigns.
- Represent S-RM at industry forums, tradeshows and events.
- Use client insight to help refine and improve S-RM’s CI offering.
Manage CI-focused sales representatives and support functions.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- At least seven years’ experience working in a relevant industry, ideally legal, compliance or risk consulting;
- Strong background and domain knowledge of banks and corporates in EMEA region;
- Demonstrable success in consultancy sales;
- Strong consultatative approach to developing relationships with clients and intermediaries;
- Relevant experience managing others;
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems; and,
- Knowledge of a foreign language or regional expertise would be advantageous.
The individual will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Interest in and aptitude for the regulatory and compliance issues encountered across the S-RM international client base.
- Excellent communication, writing and negotiation skillsl
- Strong organisational and presentation skills; and
- Independent and strategic thinking.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.