We are seeking an Arabic, Turkish or Hebrew speaking Associate to join S-RM’s Intelligence unit in London.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing complex open source and human source-led due diligence investigations;
- Collating, reviewing, and writing up research findings;
- Training and development of analysts and senior analysts;
- Editing analyst reports and providing constructive feedback;
- Preparing proposals for new business;
- Analysing human source material and supporting the development of S-RM’s human source network; and,
- Presenting to case managers and clients.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject;
- Three to four years’ experience working in a relevant industry;
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as one or more of Arabic, Hebrew or Turkish and a good understanding of commercial and political dynamics in the MENA region;
- Knowledge of key client groups and experience interacting with clients;
- Experience planning and organising projects requiring multiple analyst workstreams;
- Excellent research and investigative skills; and,
- A working knowledge of financial, commercial, and legal concepts.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to convey complex findings in succinct form;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
We put a lot of effort into ensuring that out benefits package is not only meaningful, but it is also constantly evolving with our employee’s needs. Below you will find some information on a few of the benefits that all of our employees can take advantage of:
- 5% matching pension contribution
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- Support of your mental health, including counselling sessions available to you and your family
- Partial home working and flexible working hours
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning
- Maternity and paternity benefits available
- Private medical insurance as well as Eye tests and glasses reimbursement
- Local gym discount
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.