The Business Intelligence division is seeking an Associate to work on its Latin America & Caribbean (LAC) team, based at S-RM’s Rio de Janeiro office.
- Leading open source and human source-led due diligence investigations;
- Managing and writing LAC-focused reports on companies and individuals;
- Editing reports and providing constructive feedback;
- Training and development of new analysts;
- Preparing proposals for new business;
- Analysing human source material and supporting the development of S-RM’s human source network; and,
- Presenting to case managers and clients.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- An undergraduate degree from a leading university (a relevant postgraduate degree is an advantage but not essential);
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a relevant industry;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Portuguese;
- A high working proficiency in Spanish;
- Experience interacting with clients;
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- Demonstrable experience planning and organising projects;
- Relevant experience managing others;
- A working knowledge of financial and commercial concepts; and,
- Experience living / working in Latin America and the Caribbean is an advantage.
Eligibility to work in Brazil without visa sponsorship is required.
Key Personal Skills & Attributes
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- A clear interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
Please register your interest or direct enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs should be submitted in English.