S-RM is seeking a business development manager to join the Cyber Security division.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop leads and nurture prospects across multiple industries, generate pipeline and support negotiations with qualified opportunities.
- Plan and develop constructive relationships with channel partners such as insurance and technology providers.
- Track and report on all leads, opportunities, pipeline and projects to senior management and the sales team.
- Liase with other business units on a regular basis to understand firm wide cross-selling opportunities that may involve cyber.
- Work closely with the S-RM marketing team to organise events, webinars and other outreach campaigns.
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- 2+ years experience in business development within the tech sector – ideally within the cyber space.
- Degree level education or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and an understanding of the cyber security industry as well as show a clear passion to work in this space
The individual will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Interest in, and aptitude for, the business and technical issues encountered across the S-RM international client base.
- Excellent communication, writing and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
- Strong organisational and presentation skills; S-RM is a fast-paced environment that requires a dilligent, flexible individual who is able to at think on their feet.
- Collaboration within S-RM – We are developing a number of cross business unit services and products. This hire will need to know how to work with others outside the team to understand their services and bring different teams together.
- Independent and strategic thinking – as a fast growing business in an industry that is evolving quickly, we are looking for somone who can think independently, see opportunities and build their own presence within a particular sector.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.