We are seeking an associate-level case manager to join the Citizenship and Visa team within our London-based Corporate Intelligence team.
WHO WE ARE
S-RM is an intelligence and risk consulting firm that works with leading businesses, government agencies, financial services and law firms worldwide. As a MENA-focused case manager, you will be part of the Citizenship and Visa (C&V) team within our corporate intelligence function, helping government agencies that run citizenship and residency-by-investment programmes understand and manage their exposure to money laundering and corruption concerns, meet legal and regulatory requirements, and safeguard their commercial reputations.
As a Case Manager you will support the development of a team of up to five analysts. They will be expected to promote best practice relating to research, assessment and methodology and ensure delivery aligns with the high expectations of our clients.
Good teamwork and clear communication are integral to success at S-RM. We work together to address multi-faceted intelligence challenges in order to provide our clients with well-sourced, objective reporting on sometimes contentious and complex issues. On occasion, experienced associates attend business development and client management meetings outside the UK, and travel to expand our human source network in their region of specialism. As you develop in the role, you will be expected to nurture a network of external contacts, and to build up your knowledge of the commercial and legal dynamics that impact our work. You will also be expected to keep abreast of key developments in your region of focus, guiding the analysts whose work you manage to ensure it is as incisive, objective and as nuanced as possible.
S-RM provides a mixture of internal and external training to promote your development, in addition to providing ongoing mentoring and support in your career.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
All candidates should have:
- Experience delivering analytical projects at pace;
- Experience managing projects and/or people in a results-orientated environment;
- A demonstrable understanding of commercial dynamics the MENA region;
- A demonstrable understanding of the different forms that financial crime, corruption, and sanctions evasion can take across sectors and geographies;
- The ability to write in clear and concise business English;
- Great teamwork and verbal communication skills and an agile and proactive approach to your own career development.
The role will be based in our London office. All candidates must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
We will provide:
- A fast-paced and highly collaborative working environment, with the potential for continued learning throughout your career with us;
- Opportunities to collaborate within S-RM and work in an environment that encourages innovation and forward-thinking;
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, including:
- 25 days holiday per year in addition to bank holidays (+1 day for every day of service up to a maximum of 30 days).
- Matching pension contribution up to 6% (up to a maximum of 12% combined), and financial education
- Life Insurance 4X Annual salary
- Parental Support:
- Fertility treatment leave – 5 days of leave per cycle of treatment per year;
- Maternity leave – 26 weeks of full pay followed by 13 weeks of half pay;
- Paternity leave – 6 weeks of full pay.
- Various Health and Medical Benefits including:
- Private dental and medical insurance (taxable benefit);
- Virtual GP for you and your family members that live in the same household;
- Gym discounts for you and your partner;
- EAP programme for you and your immediate family;
- Free access to the world-famous mindfulness app Headspace;
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply for this role, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and is dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences, and perspectives.