S-RM is currently seeking to on-board Close Protection Officers on a sub-contractor basis to deliver security services for a Private Client based in London.
The role for which we are recruiting is a client-facing security management position that encompasses close protection, driving, residential security and provision of general security guidance and support to the principal.
The successful applicant will report directly to the S-RM Project Manager in charge of the project, however they will be required to work independently and use their own initiative to respond effectively to direct requests from the principal on a daily basis. The successful applicant will work on a back to back rotation with another CPO.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Close protection;
- Driving and logistics management;
- Management of vehicles;
- Risk assessment;
- Contingency planning;
- Incident response;
- Maintenance of technical security systems;
- Development and maintenance of standard operating procedures;
- Security consultancy, advice and guidance;
- Reporting to S-RM and the Client.
The role will be based client side in London.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- At least four years of British military or law enforcement experience;
- Extensive experience in delivering security services to Private Clients / High Net-Worth Individuals and their families;
- Proof of completion of a recognised and reputable close protection training course;
- Valid SIA license;
- Excellent written English and report writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highest standards of client confidentiality and discretion.
- Clear UK / EU driving license;
- DBS certificate (within last 12 months).
- Completion of a recognised and reputable first aid course (trauma preferred);
- Advanced driving qualifications;
- Strong working knowledge of the Central/North London area including route planning.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the United Kingdom by the start of their employment.