S-RM are looking for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to join our rapidly growing global business.
This person will work closely with Marketing team members, senior leadership at board level and across business units and regions to raise external awareness of S-RM, and specifically our employer brand.
Responsibilities will include creating and implementing an annual corporate communications strategy; planning and implementing integrated communications and employer brand campaigns; driving activities across our international offices; advising internal stakeholders; managing day to day operational requests; and supporting PR agency management.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in planning, implementing and executing successful communication campaigns, with clear measurements to show impact on brand awareness.
S-RM is a global cyber security and intelligence consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have 250+ practitioners spanning seven international offices, serving clients across all regions and major sectors.
We support our clients by providing intelligence that informs critical decision-making and strategies, from investments and partnerships through to disputes; by helping organisations build resilience to cyber, operational and security threats; and by responding to cyber-attacks, security incidents and organisational crises.
Technology sits at the heart of our business and is central to our growth strategy. Our existing digital services include Portal, a secure report-management application, Monitor, an integrity and reputation monitoring service, GSI, a security risk platform and Swan, an intelligence collection platform. We are constantly adding new services and investing in digital transformation across all areas of the business, as we expand the scope of our Corporate Intelligence and Cyber Security offerings.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Head of Marketing and Head of Content to develop and refine our ‘EVP’, and plan and execute a corporate communications strategy that builds a strong S-RM employer brand and corporate narrative.
- Manage the planning and implementation of employer brand and corporate communications campaigns. These will incorporate S-RM’s seven corporate communications ‘pillars’: purpose; EDI; CSR; health and wellbeing; digital innovation; learning and development; and reward and recognition.
- End-to-end campaign management will include but not be limited to, developing messaging frameworks, website content, videos, speeches/presentations and social media copy, and supporting events and initatives led by regional teams.
- Within the ‘learning and development pillar’, lead the communication strategy for the ‘S-RM Academy’ – a new initiative for S-RM staff including developing its brand, promotion, and reference materials.
- Collaborate closely with the Chief People Officer and Head of Internal Communitations to ensure all external activities, messaging and timelines are closely aligned with internal communications.
- Collaborate effectively with a cross-functional team (design, digital marketing, content), and with stakeholders from across the business to ensure campaigns are delivered in line with expectations.
- Work with S-RM’s PR agency, Milk & Honey, where relevant to employer brand and corporate initiatives – reviewing press releases, bylines, and other media outputs.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective communication outcomes.
- Stay ahead of trends and developments in corporate communications.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in a relevant role.
- Proven ability to create and lead communications campaigns and programmes in other organisations.
- Strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills. Able to focus on the detail as well as the bigger picture.
- Media savvy and experience of working with PR agencies
The successful candidate will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic and detail-oriented
- Excellent written communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational, planning, project management and time management skills, with strong sense of project ownership
- Excited at the prospect of joining a dynamic and rapidly growing company
- Enthusiastic, open, flexible with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
- Market leading maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- Up to 40% off with Nuffield Gyms and 20% off for partners
- Fertility treatment leave
- 6% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) for employees and immediate family, including counselling sessions
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive training available, including through LinkedIn Learning with access to more than 13,000 different courses
- Very comprehensive private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement, and seasonal flu vaccination
- Dental Insurance
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.