The C&V Administrator is responsible for providing project administrative and operational support to the Case Management Team within the C&V unit by timeously and proactively attending to all client requests received via the S-RM Portal as well as all email requests.
The C&V Administrator should consistently demonstrate the S-RM core values by contributing to the business in a helpful, polite and professional manner.
About the team
The C&V team consists of 34 members across our London and Cape Town offices. You will find a culturally diverse team with enigmatic members coming from various backgrounds across the globe. Amongst the many impressive abilities that each individual has to offer, the team speak a total of 11 languages, from Arabic, to French, Spanish, Russian and IsiXhosa. Each and every individual has something to contribute to the team, whether it’s a specific regional skill, or contributing a strong team spirit, the foundation of the team is set to make you feel comfortable and to excel in what you do.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process client requests received via the S-RM Portal
- Provide clients with weekly project updates
- Ensure all client communication has been attended to timeously
- Ensure all projects have been assigned to a case manager
- Conduct passport algorithmic checks
- Ensure the work/project management system is constantly updated reflecting the project details
- Compile scoping documents for analysts to work with
- Pre-populate/compile due diligence reports for analysts.
Filing and Database Management
- Ensure documents are correctly stored on the S-RM computer network and maintain case tracking databases.
Supporting S-RM’s Finance Team as required
- Verify the correctness of invoices received from sub-contractors and ensure invoice amounts are not overbilled.
Team Administration Support
- Various responsibilities to include answering the mainline extension.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in South Africa by the start of their employment.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Data Capturing/Administration, Project Management, or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Project Management experience would be advantageous
- Experience in using Microsoft Office package
- Excellent written skills
The individual will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A strong command of the English language
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proven ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What we will offer you
- Pension Fund: 5% employer contribution, matched by 5% employee Contribution matching pension contribution
- Group Life Cover: Comprises of Disability cover and life insurance
- Medical Aid: Subsidised medical aid
- Eye Care: Reimbursement for Eye test and glasses
- Leave: 23 holiday days per year which increases with service to a maximum of 28 days
- Maternity Leave: 26 weeks paid
- Paternity Leave: 1 month paid
- Additional Offerings: Flexible Working Hours, Mental Health support through an inhouse Employee Assistance Program (EAP), training and development opportunities, as well as a formalised recognition program.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.