WHO WE ARE
S-RM is a global intelligence and cyber security consultancy. Since 2005, we’ve helped some of the most sophisticated clients in the world solve some of their most complex challenges.
We’ve been able to do this because of our outstanding people. We’re committed to developing bright, curious, driven individuals who want to think critically, solve complex problems, and achieve success.
But we also know that work isn’t everything, It’s about the lives and careers it helps us build. We’re immensely proud of this culture and we invest in our people’s wellbeing, learning, and ideas every day.
We’re excited you’re thinking about joining us.
S-RM are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team at an exciting time for our business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress to the next stage of their digital marketing career within a B2B environment.
This person will work closely with Marketing and Sales team members and across business units and regions to proactively manage and develop S-RM’s digital footprint globally.
This will include:
- Working with colleagues in the Marketing team to develop and implement digital marketing strategies and initiatives across appropriate channels.
- Managing email marketing campaigns (creation, distribution, optimisation) within our marketing automation platform, HubSpot, including management of automated email workflows.
- Management of data within HubSpot, ensuring the database remains current, relevant, and GDPR compliant.
- Ensuring workflows between HubSpot and Zoho, S-RM’s sales CRM, are managed effectively, coordinating with the Sales team as needed.
- Management of paid social campaigns across LinkedIn and other social media channels as requirements arise. Track and report on spend and ROI.
- Management of Google Ads PPC campaigns and SEM.
- Website management – ensuring that all content is fully optimised for web and up to date, including blogs, landing pages, lists, and automated workflows to increase web traffic, conversion, retention and improve UX.
- Monitoring and reporting on digital campaign performance via Google Analytics, HubSpot, Zoho and other systems, to test/learn and optimise activity.
- Staying up to date with the latest innovations in digital marketing, bringing new ideas into the team.
The role will be based in our Cape Town office, however we have flexible working arrangements available.
WHAT WE’RE Looking for
We think candidates with the following skills and experience are likely to succeed as a Digital Marketing Executive at S-RM.
That said, if you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box – we’re looking for candidates who are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
We nurture a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.
We’re looking for the following experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrable, proven experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems – ideally HubSpot – is essential
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Confident using Excel and working with data
- A relevant bachelor’s degree, or previous experience in a digital role within a B2B environment
- B2B experience is desirable
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Efficient time management skills, with a readiness to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen and respond to feedback from multiple stakeholders across the business
- A proactive, curious and empathetic approach, and a willingness to work outside of the job specification when required
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the South Africa by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, this includes but is not exhaustive of:
- 23 days holiday per year in addition to bank holidays (+1 day for every day of service up to a maximum of 28 days);
- Matching pension contribution up to 6% (up to a maximum of 12% combined), and financial education;
- Life Insurance 4X Annual salary;
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- Parental Support:
- Fertility treatment leave – 5 days of leave per cycle of treatment per year;
- Maternity leave – 26 weeks of full pay followed by 13 weeks of half pay;
- Paternity leave – 6 weeks of full pay.
- Various Health and Medical Benefits including:
- Medical Aid and Gap Cover Policy (taxable benefit) for you and your family;
- Free access to the world-famous mindfulness app Headspace;
- EAP programme for you and your immediate family.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We want to get to know you, and for you to get to know us, to see if we’d be a good fit. We are responsive and respectful of people’s time throughout our hiring process.
A typical application process includes:
- Initial screening of your application by our recruiting team.
- First interview with S-RM’s Senior Marketing Manager and another marketing colleague.
- Second interview with presentation to members of the marketing team.
- ‘Meet and greet’ with further members of the marketing team.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.