We are seeking an ED&I Lead to help us champion EDI across the firm.
WHO WE ARE
S-RM is a global intelligence and cyber security consultancy. Since 2005, we’ve helped some of the most sophisticated clients in the world solve some of their toughest challenges.
We’ve been able to do this because of our outstanding people. We’re committed to developing bright, curious, driven individuals who want to think critically, solve complex problems, and achieve success.
But we also know that work isn’t everything. It’s about the lives and careers it helps us build. We’re immensely proud of this culture and we invest in our people’s wellbeing, learning, and ideas every day.
We’re excited you’re thinking about joining us.
The successful candidate will lead our efforts to embed, reinforce and communicate recent improvements in diversity and inclusion across the firm, and drive further improvements across the full spectrum of equality, diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an experienced ED&I professional with the capacity to act as both the “go to” person for everyone across the firm on ED&I question, as well as helping us become an industry leader in respect of ED&I.
This role is a permanent, 50% full time equivalent role (20h per week) with flexible arrangements available.
This will include:
- Provide S-RM with ED&I expertise and global best practice insight; be the principal owner and face of the firm’s commitment to making S-RM a place where everyone feels able to bring their whole selves to work;
- Own and further develop S-RM’s ED&I action plan, which includes targets, measures and progress reporting;
- Coordinate, support and project manage the current ED&I workstreams;
- Support the implementation of ED&I policies, procedures, guidelines, practices and behaviours to improve outcomes for S-RM’s existing and potential employees;
- Work with relevant teams to select, coordinate and drive ED&I-specific training;
- Account manage external providers of ED&I solutions;
- Monitoring the efficacy of initiatives and focussing the firm on issues and blockages;
- Work within the S-RM People team to integrate ED&I into all other aspects of the firm’s People strategy
Other features of the role include:
- Flexible working practices: We are mindful of our team’s work/life balance. The role will be based at our London office, however, we offer flexible working options to support your wellbeing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We think candidates with the following qualifications and experience are likely to succeed as an Analyst at S-RM.
That said, if you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas and have some interest and capabilities in others.
We nurture a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a global context and preferably in our locations;
- Will be able to demonstrate a track record of prior success in implementing successful ED&I projects
- Some exposure to working within an international organisation would be preferable;
- Strong project management skills;
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of programs and policies.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Confident, personable, persuasive and tenacious;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Comfortable working strategically and operationally;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong communication skills – specifically the ability to engage effectively with people at all levels in the business.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, including:
- Maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks of full pay followed by 13 weeks of half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- Maternity benefit (as part of the Private medical healthcare cover) for female employees and wives of male employees – after 1 year on cover.
- Fertility treatment leave – 5 days of leave per cycle of treatment per year
- Holiday – 25 days per year increasing to 30 days (+1 day for every year you worked at S-RM, up to a maximum of 5 days) in addition to bank holidays
- Private medical insurance with AXA PPP (taxable benefit, tax is taken from monthly pay)
- Virtual GP and Second Medical Opinion services – timely access to medical advice 24/7, 365 days a year, open to you and your family members that live in the same household
- Various gym discounts for you and your partner
- Dental insurance with BUPA (taxable benefit, tax is taken from monthly pay)
- Life insurance – 4x annual salary
- Pension – up to 6% contribution matched by the company. Contribution is taken from gross pay – max relief is applied automatically
- Financial education – free 1-2-1 consultations and mortgage clinics with the experts from AAG. Access to quarterly live educational sessions on a variety of topics around personal finance.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) for employees and immediate family, including counselling sessions
- Free access to the world-famous mindfulness app Headspace
- Seasonal flu vaccination
- Eye tests and glasses reimbursement up to certain cost on an annual basis
- Extensive training available, including through LinkedIn Learning with access to more than 13,000 different courses
- Formalised Recognition programme
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- Season ticket loan – deducted from payroll over 12 months
- Cycle to work scheme – up to £4,000 salary sacrifice deducted over 12 months
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We want to get to know you, and for you to get to know us, to see if we’d be a good fit. We are responsive and respectful of people’s time throughout our hiring process.
A typical application process includes:
- Initial screening of your application by our recruiting team.
- An interview to assess your baseline technical skills.
- An interview to discuss your previous experience, broader competencies, and suitability for the role.
The easiest way to get your details to us is to send a CV and cover letter to Recruitment@s-rminform.com.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.