WHO WE ARE
S-RM is a global intelligence and cyber security consultancy. Since 2005, we’ve helped some of the most sophisticated clients in the world solve some of their toughest challenges.
We’ve been able to do this because of our outstanding people. We’re committed to developing bright, curious, driven individuals who want to think critically, solve complex problems, and achieve success.
But we also know that work isn’t everything, It’s about the lives and careers it helps us build. We’re immensely proud of this culture and we invest in our people’s wellbeing, learning, and ideas every day.
We’re excited you’re thinking about joining us.
S-RM is seeking an ED&I Lead to help us champion EDI across the firm.
The successful candidate will lead our efforts to embed, reinforce and communicate recent improvements in diversity and inclusion across the firm, and drive further improvements across the full spectrum of equality, diversity and inclusion. We are looking for an experienced ED&I professional with the capacity to act as both the “go to” person for everyone across the firm on ED&I question, as well as helping us become an industry leader in respect of ED&I. This role is a permanent, 50% full time equivalent role (20h per week) with flexible arrangements available.
This will include:
- Provide S-RM with ED&I expertise and global best practice insight; be the principal owner and face of the firm’s commitment to making S-RM a place where everyone feels able to bring their whole selves to work;
- Own and further develop S-RM’s ED&I action plan, which includes targets, measures and progress reporting;
- Coordinate, support and project manage the current ED&I workstreams;
- Support the implementation of ED&I policies, procedures, guidelines, practices and behaviours to improve outcomes for S-RM’s existing and potential employees;
- Work with relevant teams to select, coordinate and drive ED&I-specific training;
- Account manage external providers of ED&I solutions;
- Monitoring the efficacy of initiatives and focussing the firm on issues and blockages;
- Work within the S-RM People team to integrate ED&I into all other aspects of the firm’s People strategy
The role will be based in our London office however flexible working arrangements are available.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a global context and preferably in our locations;
- Will be able to demonstrate a track record of prior success in implementing successful ED&I projects
- Some exposure to working within an international organisation would be preferable;
- Strong project management skills;
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of programs and policies.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Confident, personable, persuasive and tenacious;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Comfortable working strategically and operationally;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong communication skills – specifically the ability to engage effectively with people at all levels in the business.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, including:
- Market leading maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- Up to 40% off with Nuffield Gyms and 20% off for partners
- Fertility treatment leave
- 6% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) for employees and immediate family, including counselling sessions
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive training available, including through LinkedIn Learning with access to more than 13,000 different courses
- Very comprehensive private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement, and seasonal flu vaccination
- Dental Insurance
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We want to get to know you, and for you to get to know us, to see if we’d be a good fit. We are responsive and respectful of people’s time throughout our hiring process.
A typical application process includes:
- Initial screening of your application by our recruiting team.
- An interview to assess your baseline technical skills.
- An interview to discuss your previous experience, broader competencies, and suitability for the role.
The easiest way to get your details to us is to send a CV and cover letter to Recruitment@s-rminform.com.