S-RM is looking for a female, French speaking, security professional on a sub-contractor basis to deliver security services for a Private Client based in the south of France. The role for which we are recruiting is a client-facing security management position that encompasses residential security, close protection, management of household staff and provision of general security guidance and support to the principal. Our client is a female individual and is therefore specifically looking to bring on a female cpo.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The core responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Close protection;
- Driving and logistics management;
- Incident response;
- Maintenance of access control;
- Booking-in and supervision of contractors and tradesmen;
- Maintenance of technical security systems;
- Development and maintenance of standard operating procedures;
- Management of vehicles;
- Risk assessment;
- Contingency planning;
- Security consultancy, advice and guidance;
- Reporting to S-RM and the Client.
The role will be based in the South of France and Monaco.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Only female close protection officers will be considered for this role. Applicants must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- At least four years of military or law enforcement experience;
- Extensive experience in delivering security services to Private Clients / High Net-Worth Individuals and their families;
- Proof of completion of a recognised and reputable close protection training course;
- Valid SIA or Carte Professionnelle (CNAPS) license;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Excellent written English and report writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highest standards of client confidentiality and discretion;
- Clear UK / EU driving license;
- DBS certificate (within last 12 months).
Applicants with the following skills, experience and qualifications will be at a significant advantage:
- Completion of a recognised and reputable first aid course (trauma preferred);
- Advanced driving qualifications;
- Strong working knowledge of the Monaco / Nice area including route planning.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in France by the start of their employment.