S-RM is looking for an experienced individual to join its Marketing team to oversee content and campaign activity globally.
This person will work closely with Marketing team members, the executive committee, and senior leadership across our various business units and regions to develop and execute a content strategy that builds brand awareness and pipeline.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in planning, implementing, and executing successful content strategies that deliver measurable business impact.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Refine and develop the content strategy for the company, working closely with the Head of Marketing, Executive Committee, and other members of the leadership team to articulate the core messages and themes we want to focus on, both as a business and per practice;
- Oversee implementation of the strategy. This includes designing and embedding the processes, procedures and frameworks that will enable content to be produced consistently to a high quality, to schedule, and feeding directly into the company’s overall marketing strategy;
- Determine the editorial direction of company content, in line with S-RM’s corporate strategy and marketing objectives. This includes both working on longer-term, thematic content aimed at raising awareness about S-RM’s unique solutions and capabilities, but also keeping a “finger on the pulse” of relevant industry, regulatory, security and cyber developments to ensure S-RM’s voice is heard in a timely manner where appropriate;
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts from across the business in a “project management” capacity to curate and oversee the execution of content pieces;
- Write/contribute to more in-depth/complex content pieces;
- Develop and execute content across a range of formats and channels. For example, reports, briefing notes, bulletins, case studies, blog posts, social content, presentations, infographics, videos, podcasts etc.
- Work with sales and wider marketing team to create content and deliver content-driven campaigns that drive brand awareness and generate demand for our services;
- Follow up on and oversee media engagement opportunities as they arise
- Constantly refine and fine-tune content delivery, drawing on performance metrics and audience engagement;
- Ensure the value and impact of S-RM’s content is being clearly and regularly reported back to the business.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of demonstrated examples
- Experience developing and implementing a content strategy delivering content-led campaigns for a global business
- Creative storyteller with the ability to convey messages that connect our brand with our customers
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with sales and business stakeholders
- Experience working with PR / media and building relationships with journalists and publications would be beneficial
- Strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills. Able to focus on the detail as well as the bigger picture.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing agencies
The successful candidate will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic and detail-oriented
- Able to balance strategic thinking and hands-on execution
- Excited at the prospect of joining a dynamic and fast-paced company
- Enthusiastic, open, flexible with strong drive and proven ability to perform in a high-paced environment.
- Strong project planning and execution skills, with a strong sense of project ownership
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
This is an Associate Director level position within S-RM.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in London by the start of their employment.
We put a lot of effort into ensuring that our benefits package is not only meaningful, but it is also constantly evolving with our employee’s needs. Below you will find some information on a few of the benefits that all of our employees can take advantage of:
- 5% matching pension contribution
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- Support of your mental health, including counselling sessions available to you and your family
- Partial home working and flexible working hours
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning
- Maternity and paternity benefits available
- Private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement
- Local gym discount
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.