S-RM is looking for someone who is enthusiastic about using cloud technologies to reduce operational barriers.
This person will be supporting the cyber security consultancy team deliver their projects quicker and at a higher quality by helping to automate key tasks.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementing, maintaining, and improving scripts designed to automate key tasks
- Optimising our existing scripts to use modern serverless architectures in Azure
- Providing ad hoc support to our forensic delivery teams in cases where bespoke scripts may be required
- Assist with administrating the VMs and back-end infrastructure we use to deliver projects
The role will be based in our London office, however we have flexible working arrangements available.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
We would like to meet candidates with some previous work in software development, ideally with some experience using the following programming languages:
In addition the successful candidate would have experience using serverless infrastructure and functions to automate tasks and manage workflows.
Any experience with the following would be beneficial for this position:
- Hands on experience with Azure
- Sysadmin experience with both Windows and Linux
- Familiarity with REST API design and implementation
- Communication skills
- Interest in cyber security, forensics, or ethical hacking
We put a lot of effort into ensuring that out benefits package is not only meaningful, but it is also constantly evolving with our employee’s needs. Below you will find some information on a few of the benefits that all our employees can take advantage of:
- Market leading maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- 5% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- Support of your mental wellbeing, including counselling sessions available to you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning
- Very comprehensive private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement, and seasonal flu vaccination
- 50% discount with a nationwide gym chain
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives