S-RM is a global risk and intelligence consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have 250+ practitioners spanning six international offices, serving clients across all regions and major sectors.
We support our clients by providing intelligence that informs critical decision-making and strategies, from investments and partnerships through to disputes; by helping organisations build resilience to cyber, operational and security threats; and by responding to cyber-attacks, security incidents and organisational crises.
Technology sits at the heart of our business and is central to our growth strategy. Our existing digital services include Portal, a secure report-management application, Monitor, an integrity and reputation monitoring service, GSI, a security risk platform and Swan, an intelligence collection platform. We are constantly adding new services and investing in digital transformation across all areas of the business, as we expand the scope of our Corporate Intelligence and Cyber Security offerings.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering high quality security assessments and produce written and verbal reports for clients to an excellent level
- Conduct research that can be used to enhance services to clients
- Because we’re a small team, you’ll end up working on many different engagements on very varied projects
- Identification and maintenance of standards and procedures around the use of tools for approved testing purposes
- Research and development of custom exploits/malware/tooling to support penetration testing and red team engagements
The role will be based in our London office, however we have flexible working arrangements available.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Network Security, Ethical Hacking, Computer Science, Software Engineering is preferred, other degrees may be considered if backed up with self-learning/certifications within cyber security
- Knowledge of open source and commercial vulnerability assessment and pentesting tools
- Strong knowledge of cyber security and information security
- Strong understanding of the OWASP top 10
- Some working knowledge of Python and / or Bash Scripting
- Familiar with one or more languages
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate and perform under pressure
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and willing to research new and changing technologies
- Self-motivated, can work independently as well as part of a team
- Any ethical hacking experience is highly desirable
- Ability to recognise common bad patterns in code is a plus
- Industry recognised qualifications are a plus but not required
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
- Market leading maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- Up to 40% off with Nuffield Gyms and 20% off for partners
- Fertility treatment leave
- 6% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) for employees and immediate family, including counselling sessions
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive training available, including through LinkedIn Learning with access to more than 13,000 different courses
- Very comprehensive private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement, and seasonal flu vaccination
- Dental Insurance
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.