We are looking for a high-energy Office Operations Coordinator to support the Business Office Manager with the management of the day-to-day US business operations. The role will include administrative tasks, strategic projects, and collaboration with our other business regions on cross-regional initiatives.
WHO WE ARE
S-RM is a global intelligence and cyber security consultancy. Since 2005, we’ve helped some of the most sophisticated clients in the world solve some of their toughest challenges.
We’ve been able to do this because of our outstanding people. We’re committed to developing bright, curious, driven individuals who want to think critically, solve complex problems, and achieve success.
But we also know that work isn’t everything. It’s about the lives and careers it helps us build. We’re immensely proud of this culture and we invest in our people’s wellbeing, learning, and ideas every day.
We’re excited you’re thinking about joining us.
This role will provide you with an interesting opportunity to work across office management and multiple back-office functions providing support and administration, full training will be provided.
You will be involved with some of the following:
- Provide project support and maintain momentum on high priority office duties, including but not limited to, onboarding new department members, equipment provisioning, event planning, and oversight of all US mail.
- Ensure our US offices are organized with a running inventory list of all equipment.
- Properly map all pre-scheduled visiting guests (internal & external) including clients, potential clients, and vendors.
- Set up and maintain records and respond to inters for US projects in respective business unit trackers.
You may also be involved in supporting other central functions in the business:
- Support the finance team in the administration function of invoicing and payments process for the US offices.
- Provide administrative support to the Risk and compliance team .
- Assist the legal team with the onboarding of subcontractors and general terms administration
This role will be based in our Washington D.C. office, however flexible working arrangements are available.
WHat WE’re Looking for
We think candidates with the following qualifications and experience are likely to succeed at S-RM.
That said, if you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
We nurture a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.
Who you are:
- You love fast-paced environments. At this stage we’re still growing, so there will . You will collaborate with your manager, regional leadership, and cross regional teams to find new ways to operate more efficiently.
- You understand the importance of collaboration, organization, and empathy. In doing so, you have the ability to accept feedback from your peers and embrace intellectual curiosity as a main driver of improvement, not detriment.
- You are organised, methodical and meticulous.
- You are comfortable taking initiative and ownership of tasks.
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Previous experience in an operations capacity is preferred.
- Previous experience working in an international business would be ideal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Comfortable with basic office equipment such as desk phones, cell phones and printers.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the US by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, this includes but is not exhaustive of:
- 20 days holiday per year in addition to 10 public holidays (+1 day for every day of service up to a maximum of 25 days) One of the public holidays is a floating holiday;
- Life insurance – 4x annual salary;
- 401k – up to 6% contribution matched by the company and financial education;
- Military Leave– to a maximum of 5 years, for the first 4 months of Military leave, S-RM will top up any military pay to 100% of basic pay;
- Flexible Spending Account – you will be able to contribute up to $2,850 per year tax free to pay towards the eligible expenses
- Commuter Benefit – you can make a pre-tax deduction toward parking and transit commuting costs.
- Parental Support:
- Fertility treatment leave – 5 days of leave per cycle of treatment per year;
- Maternity leave – 26 weeks of full pay followed by 13 weeks of half pay;
- Paternity leave – 6 weeks of full pay.
- Various Health and Medical Benefits including:
- 100% Company paid private medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, partner and children;
- Access to Virtual GP and seasonal flu vaccination;
- Gym discounts for you and your partner;
- EAP programme for you and your immediate family;
- Free access to the world-famous mindfulness app Headspace.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application process will include:
- A preliminary call which will be a chance for you to find out more about S-RM and the role.
- One interview discussing your skills.
- One interview discussing your previous experience, broader competencies, and suitability for the role.
- A final interview with Heads of our US Business Units to speak about their needs and your capabilities in more detail.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.