Reporting into the UK Operations manager, you will help ensure that the cyber delivery team is delivering work to our clients in an operationally efficient manner.
As we grow the cyber operations function you will be responsible for developing the processes, governance and training that ensures our business is run smoothly and effectively, the result being excellent client experience for all of the work we deliver.
WHO WE ARE
S-RM is a global intelligence and cyber security consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have 250+ practitioners spanning seven international offices, serving clients across all regions and major sectors. We support our clients by providing intelligence that informs critical decision-making and strategies, from investments and partnerships through to disputes; by helping organisations build resilience to cyber security threats; and by responding to cyber-attacks and organisational crises. Client focus is at the heart of what we do. Our advice is direct, honest and objective, and we deliver actionable results by bringing together the best talent and creating teams designed to address unique problems and complex challenges.
- You will work closely with the sales team to ensure they are kept abreast of product and capability developments with the testing team
- You will also work closely with sales to understand pipeline activity so that you can maintain and report consultant availability to the broader management team
- You will help identifying the appropriate resources to support sales and be assigned to billable tasks
- You will work alongside our account managers, acting as the primary point of contact on active projects, ensuring that the client is kept up to speed on the progress of the work against pre-defined objectives and milestones
- Where any issues or blockers arise, you will ensure these are a managed and stakeholders are kept in touch as appropriate
- The PMO manager is responsible for continual improvements to our project management processes, with a particular focus on the pentesting practice initially, and over time working across all our practice areas.
- You will be capturing and tracking all sold work and establishing a process to ensure that engagements are properly resourced and managed to completion.
- You will be responsible for our project onboarding and close down process, scheduling, and leading project reviews, ensuring lessons learnt are communicated and incorporated in future projects.
- We are looking to the operations manager to develop and own process documentation to ensure all staff are trained on, and understand the end-to-end project management process at S-RM.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Ideally some experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Time tracking, forecasting, staffing/resourcing, and/or CRM systems and tools
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proven ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The role will be based in our London office. All candidates must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, including:
- 25 days holiday per year in addition to bank holidays (+1 day for every day of service up to a maximum of 30 days).
- Financial education – free 1-2-1 consultations and mortgage clinics.
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- Parental Support:
- Fertility treatment leave – 5 days of leave per cycle of treatment per year;
- Maternity leave – 26 weeks of full pay followed by 13 weeks of half pay;
- Paternity leave – 6 weeks of full pay.
- Various Health and Medical Benefits:
- Private dental and medical insurance (taxable benefit);
- Virtual GP for you and your family members that live in the same household;
- Gym discounts for you and your partner;
- EAP programme for you and your immediate family;
- Free access to the world-famous mindfulness app Headspace.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and is dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences, and perspectives.