S-RM is recruiting a Power Platform / Business Intelligence Developer to play a key role in improving business efficiency through the development of new applications and tools using Power Platform.
S-RM is a global risk and intelligence consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have 250+ practitioners spanning six international offices, serving clients across all regions and major sectors.
We support our clients by providing intelligence that informs critical decision-making and strategies, from investments and partnerships through to disputes; by helping organisations build resilience to cyber, operational and security threats; and by responding to cyber-attacks, security incidents and organisational crises.
Technology sits at the heart of our business and is central to our growth strategy. We are constantly adding new services and investing in digital transformation across all areas of the business, as we expand the scope of our Corporate Intelligence and Cyber Security offerings.
Main duties and responsibilities
The Power Platform / BI developer will be a key member of the business applications value stream, working closely with the Business Apps Lead and product owner to providing solutions to improve the efficiency of core business processes within our Corporate Intelligence and Cyber Security divisions, as well as central functions such as IT, HR, Marketing, and Finance.
- Develop applications and processes to improve internal efficiency and client through the use of Microsoft 365, Power Platform, Dataverse, Power BI and associated tools
- Assist with the automation of business intelligence reporting through the implementation of ETL processes and the creation of PowerBI dashboards
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s processes and practices through participation sprint ceremonies
- Train colleagues within the technology team and power users elsewhere in the business to enable greater adoption of Microsoft 365 and Power Platform.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience in designing and deploying solutions using a variety of tools available in the Microsoft platform, including Power Automate, Power BI, PowerApps, SharePoint, Dataverse, Forms, and Teams.
- Prior experience implementing business intelligence solutions using relational databases such as MS SQL or PostgresSQL and cloud data pipelines such as Azure Data Factory.
- Experience in rolling out and administering SharePoint sites within mid-sized organisations.
- Experience working in agile teams and a good grasp of lean/iterative development approaches
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Azure and PowerShell would also be desirable
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate across different teams
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, including:
- 25 days holiday per year in addition to bank holidays (+1 day for every day of service up to a maximum of 30 days).
- Financial education – free 1-2-1 consultations and mortgage clinics.
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- Parental Support:
- Fertility treatment leave – 5 days of leave per cycle of treatment per year;
- Maternity leave – 26 weeks of full pay followed by 13 weeks of half pay;
- Paternity leave – 6 weeks of full pay.
- Various Health and Medical Benefits:
- Private dental and medical insurance (taxable benefit);
- Virtual GP for you and your family members that live in the same household;
- Gym discounts for you and your partner;
- EAP programme for you and your immediate family;
- Free access to the world-famous mindfulness app Headspace.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.