S-RM are seeking an experienced PR & Content Marketing Manager to devise and implement a content marketing strategy for our rapidly growing global business.
This is a new and exciting position that sits within the Sales & Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing, and will work closely with stakeholders from across the company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make their mark in a dynamic and vibrant company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and implement a content strategy that will elevate our brand and help drive business growth.
- Oversee all of S-RM’s content creation from concept to execution
- Define and track key content metrics around production, engagement, and performance
- Work with subject matter experts from across the business to produce relevant, timely and compelling content
- Work with S-RM’s in-house teams, external agencies and partners to build and execute content across a range of formats and channels, for example case studies, blog posts, social content, presentations, infographics, videos, etc.
- Create and update social media guidelines for relevant platforms
- Work closely with sales, the business and marketing team to promote content to build brand awareness and drive lead generation activities
- Constantly refine audience targeting, ensuring the right content reaches the right people at the right time
The role will be based in our London office
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 8+ years experience of content marketing in a b2b environment
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of demonstrated examples
- Experience developing and implementing a content strategy for a global business
- Creative storyteller with the ability to convey messages that connect our brand with our customers
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with sales and product teams
- Proven PR experience
- Hands-on content management expert
- Proven experience managing social media platforms
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-moving environment – strong prioritization skills are critical
- Positive attitude, high energy, creative, charismatic, strong work ethic and detail oriented
- Collaborative team player
- Motivated, self-starter
- Comfortable working with both senior stakeholders and junior team members
- Willingness to work outside the job specification when required – happy to be “hands on” and flexible
- Excited at the prospect of joining a dynamic and rapidly growing company
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.