The successful candidate will be responsible for software development to support the growth of the Corporate Intelligence division.
This includes launching and managing products for clients and for internal teams and working closely with engineering, UX, design and other product areas. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Business Intelligence investigates companies and individuals on behalf of clients worldwide. Our intelligence feeds into due diligence for major transactions, customer and supplier onboarding, internal investigations, and litigation and disputes. Technology sits at the heart of our business, from Portal, a secure report-management platform, to Monitor, a red-flag monitoring product, to Search, our proprietary search technology.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Product ownership and agile development
- Lead the agile development of the Portal suite of applications, including Monitor and Search.
- Plan development through 6-month product roadmaps, goal setting, and investment planning.
- Launch products and deploy major updates on a regular basis.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
Support and communications
- Oversee customer support and run internal and external communications regarding product development.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience;
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience of developing software products that use natural language processing (NLP), data mining and/or data analytics technologies;
- Experience with user-centric product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies; and
- Knowledge of several functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, customer support, or marketing.
The individual will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced, innovative environment;
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the London office by the start of their employment.