S-RM is a global risk and intelligence consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have 250+ practitioners spanning six international offices, serving clients across all regions and major sectors.
We support our clients by providing intelligence that informs critical decision-making and strategies, from investments and partnerships through to disputes; by helping organisations build resilience to cyber, operational and security threats; and by responding to cyber-attacks, security incidents and organisational crises.
Technology sits at the heart of our business and is central to our growth strategy. Our existing digital services include Portal, a secure report-management application, Monitor, an integrity and reputation monitoring service, GSI, a security risk platform and Swan, an intelligence collection platform. We are constantly adding new services and investing in digital transformation across all areas of the business, as we expand the scope of our Corporate Intelligence and Cyber Security offerings.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching and writing compliance and intelligence reports on companies and individuals for due diligence and investigatory purposes;
- Providing subject matter expertise on the political, regulatory and corporate risk environments internationally;
- Conducting research in English, Russian and other relevant languages on corporate and political issues; and
- Presenting to managers and clients.
The role will be based in our London office, however we have flexible working arrangements available.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- A professional working proficiency in English;
- Working proficiency in Russian;
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree;
- To be considered for a senior analyst role, experience working in the corporate intelligence, due diligence, or investigations sector is highly desirable.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A curious mindset and an enthusiasm for research and investigations;
- A clear interest in business and political affairs in Russia and the countries of the former Soviet Union;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
- Market leading maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- Fertility treatment leave
- 6% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- Support for your mental wellbeing, including counselling sessions available to you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning
- Very comprehensive private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement, and seasonal flu vaccination
- Dental Insurance
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.