We are seeking a Russian-speaking case manager to join our corporate intelligence team in London.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing complex open source and human source-led due diligence investigations,
- Collating, reviewing, and writing up research findings;
- Training and development of analysts and senior analysts;
- Editing analyst reports and providing constructive feedback;
- Preparing proposals for new business;
- Analysing human source material and supporting the development of S-RM’s human source network; and,
- Presenting to other case managers and clients.
The role will be based in our London office, however we have flexible working arrangements available.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Moderate experience in a corporate intelligence role, with disputes and investigations experience strongly preferred;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Russian, and a good understanding of commercial and political dynamics in the Russia and CIS region;
- Knowledge of key client groups and experience interacting with clients;
- Experience planning and organising projects requiring multiple analyst workstreams;
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- A working knowledge of financial, commercial, and legal concepts;
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in regional business and political affairs;
- Strong interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to convey complex findings in succinct form;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
- Market leading maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- 5% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- Support of your mental wellbeing, including counselling sessions available to you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning
- Very comprehensive private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement, and seasonal flu vaccination
- 50% discount with a nationwide gym chain
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.