We are seeking a Russian-speaking Case Manager to join our Corporate Intelligence team in London.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing complex open source and human source-led due diligence investigations
- Collating, reviewing, and writing up research findings
- Training and development of analysts and senior analysts
- Editing analyst reports and providing constructive feedback
- Preparing proposals for new business
- Analysing human source material and supporting the development of S-RM’s human source network
- Presenting to case managers and clients
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- Three to four years’ experience working in a relevant industry, with case management experience in a corporate intelligence role strongly preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English and Russian, and a good understanding of commercial and political dynamics in the Russia and CIS region
- Knowledge of key client groups and experience interacting with client
- Experience planning and organising projects requiring multiple analyst workstreams
- Excellent research and investigative skills
- A working knowledge of financial, commercial, and legal concepts
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in regional political and business affairs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to convey complex findings in succinct form
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.