S-RM is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager to support the company’s strategic growth by assisting the teams across all global offices.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role will be a central part of the Sales and Marketing team, supporting all aspects of the sales cycle, client acquisition, events and management of the interface between CRM and financial information to produce reports for internal use.
This is a new position which will enable the successful candidate to gain invaluable exposure across all of S-RM’s Business Units. This is a central and strategic role which will see you working alongside senior management to drive strategic growth across the business.
- Sales & Business Development- Develop your own pipeline of revenue to support the business. Supplementing BDR leads with independent lead gen and outreach using various platforms. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the Sales Manager metrics/goals.
- Collaborate – Working closely with other departments in the business to ensure customer expectations are met throughout their entire experience as well as ensuring correct cross selling and up selling. You will also be working cross boarder – assisting regional offices with sales and business development proposals.
- Planning – working with the team to identify leads and prospects in line with S-RM service lines and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining current client awareness- Monitoring news flows on current clients to ensure the company is aware of any major developments or changing requirements and producing monthly reports.
- Information Management– Inputting data into a Client Resources Management (“CRM”) database and ensuring the database remains current and relevant.
- Enablement – assisting in the development and enhancement of sales process efficiencies
- Business Analytics – KPI metric analysis; including overlay of financial information
The role will be based in our London office however there will be elements of travel involved.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is desirable but not necessary;
- Proven track record in gaining new clients and business development
- At least 5 years relevant sector experience
- Experience working for an international company is desirable;
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with CRM systems, with Zoho or Sales Force experience is beneficial but not essential;
- Experience with financial reporting systems and management accounts is preferred;
The individual will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills;
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and,
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the United Kingdom by the start of their employment.