S-RM is seeking Senior Analysts to join the Central America and North America team within the company’s Corporate Intelligence division in our newly opened Washington DC office.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching, writing, reviewing and editing desktop-based compliance and strategic intelligence reports on companies and individuals for due diligence and investigatory purposes;
- Providing subject matter expertise on the political, regulatory and corporate risk environment in the Central America and North America Region;
- Conducting research on corporate and political issues in relevant regional languages; and,
- Presenting to managers and clients.
The role will be based in our newly opened Washington DC office
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- A high working proficiency in one or more relevant regional languages;
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university;
- Up to 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Excellent research and investigative skills; and,
- Demonstrable experience planning and organising projects
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the USA by the start of their employment.