We are seeking an experienced corporate intelligence Senior Analyst or Associate to join the Asia Pacific team based in London.
Depending on experience, the hire would be at either the senior analyst or associate level.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing complex open source and human source-led due diligence investigations, with demonstrable regional expertise in South Asia;
- Collating, reviewing, and writing up research findings;
- Training and development of analysts;
- Editing junior analyst reports and providing constructive feedback;
- Preparing proposals for new business;
- Analysing human source material and supporting the development of S-RM’s human source network; and,
- Presenting to case managers and clients.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject;
- Two to four years’ experience working in a relevant industry;
- Knowledge of key client groups and experience interacting with clients;
- Experience planning and organising projects requiring multiple analyst workstreams;
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as Urdu, Hindi, or other major South Asian language;
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- A working knowledge of financial, commercial, and legal concepts.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty, and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to convey complex findings in succinct form;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in London by the start of their employment.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.
- 5% matching pension contribution
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- Support of your mental health, including counselling sessions available to you and your family
- Partial home working and flexible working hours
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning
- Maternity and paternity benefits available
- Private medical insurance as well as Eye tests and glasses reimbursement
- Local gym discount