We are seeking an experienced hire to join the Asia-Pacific team within the company’s Corporate Intelligence division in London.
Depending on experience, the hire would be at either the senior analyst or associate level.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing complex open source and human source-led due diligence investigations, with demonstrable regional expertise in South Asia;
- Collating, reviewing, and writing up research findings;
- Training and development of analysts;
- Editing junior analyst reports and providing constructive feedback;
- Preparing proposals for new business;
- Analysing human source material and supporting the development of S-RM’s human source network; and,
- Presenting to case managers and clients.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject;
- Two to four years’ experience working in a relevant industry;
- Knowledge of key client groups and experience interacting with clients;
- Experience planning and organising projects requiring multiple analyst workstreams;
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as Urdu, Hindi, or other major South Asian language;
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- A working knowledge of financial, commercial, and legal concepts.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- A clear interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty, and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to convey complex findings in succinct form;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in London by the start of their employment.