Reporting to a Senior Associate, the Senior Analyst will support all services within the Crisis Management business unit, including physical security services, security and resilience consultancy, and global threat analysis, for both corporate and private clients.
The successful candidate will assist with managing projects, client accounts and report writing. The role will become more autonomous in time and the successful candidate will be required to work effectively individually and as part of a delivery team. The individual must quickly understand client requirements, effectively resource tasks and help shape solutions to suit.
The role requires excellent project management, planning and interpersonal skills.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to a Senior Associate, the Senior Analyst will have general Project Management and Consultancy responsibilities, for example:
- Coordinate, manage and deliver visit support, short-term close protection and surveillance tasks;
- Support client relationship managers and manage day-to-day delivery of security services to retained and non-retained clients (corporate and private clients);
- Assist in the management and delivery of more complex security services, for example, site risk assessments, reviews and audits using S-RM’s proprietary methodologies;
- Write, edit and QA reports and other products;
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of global security issues and their commercial implications and brief / advise clients at short notice.
- Ensure the quality of all products meet S-RM standards;
- Source and manage subcontractors and suppliers;
- Respond to short notice client requests and out of hours incidents.
The role will be based in our Rio de Janeiro office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Bachelor’s degree with two years comparable work experience; or a minimum of 4 years comparable work experience;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Portuguese (Spanish a plus);
- Excellent written and editorial skills in English and Portuguese;
- Experience working or operating in multiple countries is considered beneficial;
- Experience in a client facing, delivery role in a commercial environment is considered beneficial.
The successful applicant will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform effectively in this role:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- A keen interest in regional geopolitical and security issues
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in Brazil by the start of their employment.