S-RM has opened a new role for a Senior Analyst to join the Corporate Intelligence team based out of our Washington DC office.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main duties and responsibilities for this job are:
- Researching, writing, reviewing and editing desktop-based compliance and intelligence reports on companies and individuals for due diligence and investigatory purposes;
- Providing subject matter expertise on the political, regulatory and corporate risk environment in the Americas;
- Leading on the development and enhancement of our research expertise in the Americas, and providing mentoring and support to more junior members of the team in developing these skills; and,
- Presenting to managers and clients.
We are a Washington DC-based team, currently working fully remotely. We have access to DC office space, and would require candidates not based here to be available for periodic travel to DC for team and/or client meetings. However, we embrace flexible working and would welcome a candidate willing to work from home.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this job successfully are:
- 1-2 years of analytical experience in the corporate intelligence industry;
- Working proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Excellent research and investigative skills; and,
- Demonstrable experience planning and organizing projects.
The job holder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this job:
- A clear interest in political and business affairs in the Americas;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the US by the start of their employment.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.
We put a lot of effort into ensuring that our benefits package is not only meaningful, but it is also constantly evolving with our employees’ needs. Below you will find some information on a few of the benefits that all of our employees can take advantage of:
- 5% matching 401K contribution
- 20 days paid time off per year + public holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 25 days
- 100% company paid Medical healthcare for you and your family
- 100% company paid Dental benefit for you and your family
- 100% company paid Vision benefit for you and your family
- Support of your mental health, including counselling sessions available to you and your family
- Life insurance – 4X your annual salary
- Support for flexible remote working arrangement
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning
- Generous parental leave policies
- A formalized recognition programme