We are seeking a Senior Associate to join the Asia-Pacific team within the company’s Corporate Intelligence division in Hong Kong.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing complex open source and human source-led due diligence investigations,
- Collating, reviewing, and writing up research findings;
- Training and development of junior team members;
- Editing analyst reports as well as larger projects and providing constructive feedback;
- Preparing proposals for new business;
- Contributing to lead generation and new business development activities;
- Contributing to the development of S-RM’s human source network; and,
- Presenting to case managers and clients, as well as helping manage larger client accounts.
The role will be based in our Hong Kong office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject;
- Four to five years’ experience working in the corporate intelligence industry;
- Knowledge of key client groups and experience interacting with clients;
- Client account management experience;
- Experience planning and organising projects requiring multiple analyst workstreams;
- Experience training and line managing junior analysts;
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as Mandarin Chinese or another major APAC language;
- Excellent research and investigative skills;
- A working knowledge of financial, commercial, and legal concepts.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Demonstrable knowledge and interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to convey complex findings in succinct form;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in Hong Kong by the start of their employment.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.