We are seeking a Senior Associate to join the Citizenship & Visa team within the company’s Corporate Intelligence division in London.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Line managment, training and development of junior team members;
- Managing complex open source and human source-led due diligence investigations,
- Collating, ediing and writing up research findings;
- Editing analyst reports as well as larger projects and providing constructive feedback;
- Contributing to lead generation and new business development activities;
- Contributing to the development of S-RM’s human source network; and,
- Presenting to case managers and clients, and helping manage larger client accounts.
The role will be based in our London office. While we are currently working remotely, the successful candidate must be based within a reasonable distance of the office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject;
- Four to five years’ experience working in the corporate intelligence industry;
- Knowledge of the sectors that S-RM’s key clients operate in;
- Client account management experience;
- Experience planning and organising projects requiring multiple workstreams;
- Experience training and line managing analysts;
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as some knowledge of Arabic or another major Middle Eastern or South Asian language (not essential);
- Excellent research and investigative skills; and,
- A working knowledge of relevant financial, commercial, and legal concepts.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Demonstrable knowledge and interest in regional political and business affairs;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honesty and reliability;
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to convey complex findings in succinct form;
- A proactive mindset and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and,
- An ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.