Based in Paris, the individual will take a leading role in supporting the development of technical design elements intended to enhance a company-wide security system.
The required individual will need to possess a ‘big picture’ thought-process, understanding technical security problems and identifying solutions that can be applied consistently across the business, globally. They will also need strong communication and collaboration skills, working alongside an array of personnel within the company and needing to persuade and influence others, in particular senior leadership. Advanced project management experience is essential.
The individual should have significant previous experience of working as a consultant as well as experience working for multinational commercial organisations.
The individual will be embedded in the company’s central security team, initially for a minimum of 3 months, but with the prospect of a long-term placement. They will be required to work in Paris, when needed, but can work remotely otherwise.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the central security team to identify practical technical solutions to global security issues, updating the company’s security system and achieving consistency across its sites;
- Ensuring that international best practice and standards are applied throughout the security system;
- Able to integrate security solutions with other requirements, such as Health and Safety;
- Identify and integrate security designs with local data protection and privacy laws;
- Travelling to various sites, internationally, assessing security arrangements and developing plans;
- Reporting regularly to senior leadership.
The role will be based in Paris, France.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience within the security industry, in particular at the commercial level;
- Significant consultancy experience, advising clients on security-related issues;
- Highly knowledgeable on technical security problems and solutions, such as CCTV and access control;
- Experience working with multinational corporations and senior leadership;
- Experience in delivering throughout the project lifecycle of large-scale projects;
- Strong knowledge of risk and security management methods and standards;
- Capacity to operate autonomously as well as part of a wider team;
- Willingness to travel, when required;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral;
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in French is an advantage, although not necessary.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in France by the start of their employment.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org