We are seeking a Senior Operations Co-ordinator to join our Cyber Security team in London.
WHO WE ARE
S-RM is a global intelligence and cyber security consultancy. Since 2005, we’ve helped some of the most demanding clients in the world solve some of their toughest information security challenges.
We’ve been able to do this because of our outstanding people. We’re committed to developing bright, curious, driven individuals who want to think critically, solve complex problems, and achieve success.
But we also know that work isn’t everything. It’s about the lives and careers it helps us build. We’re immensely proud of this culture and we invest in our people’s wellbeing, learning, and ideas every day.
We’re excited you’re thinking about joining us.
The Senior Operations Co-ordinator for the cyber team is a critical role providing support and organisation for the London and international teams. The role reports into the operational director and gives exposure to a range of critical tasks as well as responsibilities within the team. The Senior Ops Co-Ordinator is the point person for organising billing and client invoicing on a monthly basis as well as a reporting performance metrics and business insights to the senior management of the team on a regular basis.
- Assist senior management with day-to-day delivery of cyber security services to our clients, overseeing department operations.
- Ensure correct onboarding of new clients and business, managing and updating all project information. Confirming projects are correctly set up on all internal platforms.
- Oversee the due diligence checks on new clients and subcontractors.
- Involvement in the onboarding and Operational training of new Cyber joiners.
- Oversee the updating of the CRM solution (Zoho) with new leads, contacts and new opportunities.
- Own and manage operational project initiatives at a BU level, liaising with counterparts in other offices Globally, take responsibility for ongoing improvement to the efficiency of the EMEA ops team.
- Represent Cyber business unit interests in operational initiatives and projects.
- Ensure consistency and compliance of internal processes across all EMEA offices. The Senior Ops Co-Ordinator will liaise with the Head of Risk & Compliance for all internal audit programmes.
Billing and invoicing
- Track and monitor resourcing and billing for Cyber projects, reporting into the operational director of the business unit.
- Compile and raise case/project invoices. Track and record project expenses. Overall responsibility for end of month billing and invoicing for all Cyber team projects.
- Review cost of sales, dealing with support services and managing suppliers.
- Delivery of team performance reports to senior management, using metrics such as consultant utilisation.
- Oversight of OKRs, delivered to central finance team.
- Assisting with the on-boarding and administrative management of external resources and subcontractors (individuals and companies).
- Assisting with the maintenance of databases, contracts and all other subcontractor paperwork.
- Line management of more junior members of the operations team.
Travel and Logistic Management
- Facilitating the travel arrangements of employees including:
- Booking and amending flights, accommodation, vehicle hire etc. via the company travel agent, making sure these are within policy.
- Visa applications, submissions, collection.
- Ad-hoc out-of-hours emergency travel booking and logistics assistance.
Ad hoc business unit assistance
- Organising periodic meetings with key clients.
- Diary management for the Cyber team.
- Creating and drafting team activity reports.
- Providing general coordination support within the office to include minute taking, meeting arrangements, setting up conference calls etc.
The role will be based in our London office.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Some previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in using Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent written and editorial skills
- Experience in working for an international organisation would be preferable
The individual will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- A proven ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage a team of people
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
We offer thoughtful, balanced rewards and support to help our people do their best work and live their lives outside it, including:
- Maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks of full pay followed by 13 weeks of half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- Maternity benefit (as part of the Private medical healthcare cover) for female employees and wives of male employees – after 1 year on cover.
- Fertility treatment leave – 5 days of leave per cycle of treatment per year
- Holiday – 25 days per year increasing to 30 days (+1 day for every year you worked at S-RM, up to a maximum of 5 days) in addition to bank holidays
- Private medical insurance with AXA PPP (taxable benefit, tax is taken from monthly pay)
- Virtual GP and Second Medical Opinion services – timely access to medical advice 24/7, 365 days a year, open to you and your family members that live in the same household
- Various gym discounts for you and your partner
- Dental insurance with BUPA (taxable benefit, tax is taken from monthly pay)
- Life insurance – 4x annual salary
- Pension – up to 6% contribution matched by the company. Contribution is taken from gross pay – max relief is applied automatically
- Financial education – free 1-2-1 consultations and mortgage clinics with the experts from AAG. Access to quarterly live educational sessions on a variety of topics around personal finance.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) for employees and immediate family, including counselling sessions
- Free access to the world-famous mindfulness app Headspace
- Seasonal flu vaccination
- Eye tests and glasses reimbursement up to certain cost on an annual basis
- Extensive training available, including through LinkedIn Learning with access to more than 13,000 different courses
- Formalised Recognition programme
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- Season ticket loan – deducted from payroll over 12 months
- Cycle to work scheme – up to £4,000 salary sacrifice deducted over 12 month
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences and perspectives.
The Application Process
We want to get to know you, and for you to get to know us, to see if we’d be a good fit. We are responsive and respectful of people’s time throughout our hiring process.
The easiest way to get your details to us is to send a CV and Cover Letter to Recruitment@s-rminform.com.
And that’s it.