S-RM is looking for an experienced product manager to play a key role in the development of our digital services. This individual will be responsible for developing existing and new digital products. They will also be responsible for contributing towards marketing and strategy for digital services.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting into the CEO, the role will support the growth of S-RM’s digital offering for internal and external clients. The individual will work closely with our business units as well as engineering, design, marketing, IT, and related teams.
In detail, the role will involve:
- Product ownership and agile development
- Lead the agile development of S-RM’s digital services.
- Strategic ownership
- Plan development through 6-month product roadmaps, goal setting, and investment planning.
- New product development
- Work with business units to identify and validate new product ideas to develop for internal and external clients.
- Contribute towards the positioning and marketing of S-RM’s digital services.
- Operational management
- Launch products and deploy major updates on a regular basis.
- User focus
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Support and communications
- Oversee client support and run internal and external communications regarding product development.
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The qualifications and experience required to perform this role successfully are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience;
- 5+ years of product management experience, including as a product owner;
- Proven track record of developing software products that use natural language processing (NLP), data mining or data analytics technologies;
- Proven track record of user-centric product management with a focus on software products and technologies; and
- Knowledge of several functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, customer support, and marketing.
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced, innovative environment;
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.