S-RM is recruiting a Sharepoint/ MS365 Specialist to play a key role in supporting our migration to the Microsoft ecosystem by supporting existing inititaves and developing new applications and services.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of IT, the SharePoint / MS365 Specialist will play a key role in supporting S-RM’s investment in the Micrsosoft 365 stack, including SharePoint, MS365 applications and the Power Platform. They will work closely with operational teams including IT, Digital & Marketing, as well as business units. The SharePoint / MS365 Specialist will help maintain our existing platforms and will also work with partners to develop new applications.
- Be the go-to expert on Microsoft SharePoint. MS 365 & Power Platforms
- Work with stakeholders to build new apps and services that will help drive efficiencies and optimise business processes
- Continuous support and development of S-RM’s SharePoint (corporate intranet, Team Sites, document libraries and PowerApps)
- Work with the IT team to support SharePoint and MS365-related tickets
- Build, test and deploy Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and SharePoint solutions.
- Train technical colleagues to increase the overall business skill set in SharePoint and the Power Platform
- Providing training for end users to help them manage their solutions on an ongoing basis
- Lead the roll-out of new MS365 apps to the business
The role will be based in our London office.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in delivery of significant SharePoint projects (including technical expertise in all aspects of SharePoint online including not limited to: configuration and administration, creating lists, intranet, web parts Team Sites, Comms Sites & Document Libaries)
- Technical expertise in the Power Platform, Power BI and MS 365 suite (PowerApps, Forms, Teams, Office etc)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Graph
- Experience of building end-to-end solutions as well as working with other teams (i.e. Digital)
- PowerShell scripting
The jobholder will need to have the following key personal skills and attributes to perform successfully in this role:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate across different teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job specification when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
We put a lot of effort into ensuring that out benefits package is not only meaningful, but it is also constantly evolving with our employee’s needs. Below you will find some information on a few of the benefits that all our employees can take advantage of:
- Market leading maternity and paternity benefits including:
- Maternity leave: 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 weeks of full pay
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, which increases with service to a maximum of 30 days
- 5% matching pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- Support of your mental wellbeing, including counselling sessions available to you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning
- Very comprehensive private medical insurance as well as eye tests and glasses reimbursement, and seasonal flu vaccination
- 50% discount with a nationwide gym chain
- Season ticket loan for your train commute
- Cycle to work scheme
- A formalised recognition programme
S-RM nurtures a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and we are dedicated to developing a workforce that displays a variety of talents, experiences, and perspectives.