We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our website terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we may collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
All of S-RM’s entities are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as data controllers pursuant to the Data Protection Act 1998. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Jess McMonagle – Compliance Officer.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Uses Made Of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
If S-RM or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
This application may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of the application.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our application when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the application works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to the application. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to the application, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
Examples of purposes for which a cookie may be used:
They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with details that are targeted at your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
- Allow you to use our site in a way that makes your browsing experience more convenient.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Our cookies remain on your machine until they expire or until they are deleted.
S-RM is a registered trade mark in the European Union.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our Website.