S-RM’s Septimus Knox (Director, Disputes and Investigations) and Amy Francis (Associate Director, Digital Forensics) discuss all things intelligence and investigations in this episode of S-RM Insider, sharing real-life experiences to highlight how general counsel can draw on investigative support to navigate contentious situations.
In this podcast, Septimus and Amy discuss:
- Popular misconceptions about intelligence and investigations
- Digital forensics, its origins, and the role it plays in modern corporate investigations
- The value that investigations can provide for general counsel
- The unique challenges of internal investigations
- Recent stories from the field